BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

the most idiotic person i"ve ever met

esther.. from L6K4

i was explaining tings to L6K4 cuz they refuse to go library.... i tried to be as polite as possible but this stupid idiotic esther scolded me... this is our dialog pergaduhan

esther: shut up la!!!!

me: y must i shut up... its my mouth n i can say wat i want..

this esther terdiam.. hahahahahaha.. b4 that the naib pengerusi ask me where is the memo but afta that they oso go library d... but i still go get them a memo cuz i duwan this type of incident to happen n i duwan the pengerusi n naib pengerusi to feel susah when they explain to their teachers... so afta i berjaya get a memo... i go find them in library n i show it to the pengerusi n naib pengerusi.. i show it to that annoying esther tooo... n the fight continues in the library...

me: ok.. i alrd get a memo n u all must enter library afta recess everyday..

esther: wat i care..

me: wow.. u dun care.. thats gud...

esther: F word to u

me: to u too, BITCH..

so i n siva cepat cepat keluar dari library d cuz she is kinda so rude... i baik hati go get a memo for them n this BITCH scolded me... ishhhh... damn sakit hati.. all the ppl in this class actually okok wan except for this esther.. maybe she lazy walk to library.. hahahahahahahaha...

For ur info this esther is described as... ugly, annoying, fat, wear specs n she is quite samseng...

btw.. memo means a permission from pengetua.. hahahaha

so.. to that annoying esther... pls berjaga-jaga cuz i"m the revengeful type wan... usually i always respect girls wan... but to me.. she is not a girl at all... she is juz a bitch

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wahahah!jee ar.good luck to u!muahahaha!^^

Ham said...

eh, if she really bug u again, call me STRAIGHT.
i really wanna give her a piece of my mind.

perempuan sial.

but you shouldn't be so mad over her and ruin the rest of day on her brainless selfish statements.

Ee Wei said...

jee jee lolz...

anywayz u rox this time XD

thuan jee said...

yay!!! thx ee wei for mem,uji me... wahaha!!! shereen the god oso help me d.. the next day afta she buli me.. her kaki terseliuh.. i su n wy laugh like hell at her... jin.. thx for the luck.. hahahaha